Seeking a Production Painter I for an open position in Savannah, GA.
Under supervision, effectively prepare and paint major sub-assemblies and other parts of aircraft in production made according to specifications and schedule requirements.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix paints, primers, etc. according to specifications.
- Paint major assemblies (including metal, fiberglass and composite material), detail parts, and apparatus related to ground support.
- Strip paint and prepares surfaces as required.
- Perform miscellaneous paint operations and applies decals.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area, supports the company 5S and Lean Initiative Programs and complies with all safety regulations.
- Demonstrate Manufacturing competencies in the Employee Effectiveness Review.
Perform other duties as assigned.