CE 525 CitationJet Captain
NorthStar Business Aviation LLC •
NorthStar Business Aviation was founded in 2006 to service general aviation jet customers for both Part 91 and Part 135 flights. We fly Cessna Citation CJ aircraft (CJ, CJ1, CJ2) exclusively. Our customer list is diverse across personal, business, local charter and charter broker flights. We average a healthy 36-44 hours on each plane in any given month without seasonal variance. We operate out of our own private hangar facility at the Akron-Canton (CAK) Regional Airport and service the lower 48 states in the Continental US only. NorthStar focuses on maintaining pilot satisfaction with a 2 week-ON, 1-week-OFF availability cycle. Pilots fly about 15-18 days a month. We are looking for jet captains and SICs interested in working in a pilot-centric, safety-conscious environment with well-maintained aircraft in a great part of the country.
Looking to expand with additional CE 525 aircraft...
CE525A (CJ2) Full-Time Captains...
- Responsible for the safe operation of CJ2 aircraft as PIC for Part 91 and Part 135 flights.
- Availability cycle is 2 weeks-ON, 1 week-OFF.
- Average number of flight days in a given month: 15-18
- Some overnight stays required. But not excessive.
- Semi-annual recurrent training at FlightSafety paid by the company.
- CE 525S rating is a plus but not required. We do not conduct single-pilot operations.
- Given the right experience, we can pay for a CE 525 type-rating if you have another jet type rating.
- Compensation meets or exceeds the most-recent PP Salary Survey guidelines on the high-side for Light-Jet Charter Captains.
- Always looking for that extra special skill or experience level that may command a higher salary.
- Existing crews are very qualified and especially easy to get along with.
- GM is a jet pilot who worries about the pilots.
- Company pays a fair monthly health insurance allowance.
- Consideration can be given for responsibilites as Director of Operations or Chief Pilot if past experience warrants it.
Please reference JSFIRM when applying for this position.
- Captains must hold ATP certificate and a Class 1 Medical subject to random drug/alcohol screening.
- CE 525 Type-Rating preferred (other type ratings may be considered).
- No FAA incidents, accidents, or violations.
- No DUI or felony arrests.
- 3,000 total time preferred (most hours at PIC), 1,500 turbine time.
Job Ident #: