Captain -PIC and First Officer -SIC
Voyager Jet Center •
Voyager Jet Center, an ARGUS Platinum Operator, offers aircraft management, charter, sales and FBO services at our 24x7 operation at the Allegheny County Airport (KAGC). We operate a fleet of short, mid and long range aircraft to support the aviation needs of our clientele. We are an organization that takes great pride in our commitment to integrity and safety. Our employees strive to provide service excellence in every interaction with our customers, vendors, and partners.
Voyager currently has opportunities for Captain and First Officer positions in the following aircraft:
Excellent starting salary with a signing bonus of $5,000. We will double the signing bonus if typed and current in the Beech 400XP. Relocation allowance of $1,000.
Base starting salary of $48,000 with a signing bonus of $5,000. We will double the signing bonus if typed and current in the Beech 400XP. Relocation allowance of $1,000.
Overtime pay available.
- Airplane, Commercial, Multi-Engine Land, Instrument airplane rating
- First Class Medical
- Captain: Minimum of 3000 hours Total Time/ 1500 PIC
- First Officer: Minimum of 1000 hours/ 200 Multi-engine
- Recent currency in 91 operations required, 135 operations preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess a current passport
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Available to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules
- Must successfully complete a background investigation, pre-employment drug test, reference checks
- No previous aviation related accidents or incidents
- Safety is paramount (We are an ARGUS Platinum operator)
- Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with Company manuals, procedures and policies.
- Superior customer service is required
- Ensure that the aircraft is prepared for flight for the safety and comfort of all passengers
- Assist PIC with all aspects of flight and/or duties assigned
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, 401 (k), paid time off and more.
Job Ident #: