Cessna Caravan and PC-12 Pilots
Priority Air Charter LLC •
Priority Air Charter was launched in 1997 with two Cessna 208B Grand Caravans as a 135 on demand charter operator. Today we operate three Caravans and three, Pilatus PC-12's throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico. Our aircraft are equipped with the latest in navigation and communication technology, including uplink satellite weather data. Priority’s professional dispatch, flight and maintenance teams, and two aircraft types, take economy, speed and customer satisfaction to the next level in the private air charter industry! Our business philosophy of, “We’ll do what we say and do it well,” and competitive prices, have led to many shippers preferring Priority to other carriers.
Priority Air Charter, LLC is currently interviewing for multiple pilot positions. We are based in Kidron Ohio in the heart of Amish country with reasonable living and housing cost.
Captain Positions: PC-12 PIC requirements:
Caravan PIC Requirements:
- Airplane Single engine land
- 2500 TT
- 500 Turbine
- Current 2nd class medical
- Current passport with no travel restrictions
- 135 Experience and PC12 time preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive compensation package of:
- Pilots must meet all FAR Part 135 Minimums
- 1200 hrs. Total Time
- 500 hrs. Cross Country
- 100 hrs. at Night
- 75 hrs. Instrument
- Base pay from $50,000 to $60,000
- Plus additional flight and duty time pay
- $45 per-diem for each overnight away from home
- International and additional trip bonus
- Company provided health insurance coverage
- Optional dental and vision
- Life insurance
- Company cell phone provided
- Company shirts and jackets
- Paid Holidays and vacation
- Retention bonus
Pilots average about 80 flight hours per month on a 10 days on 5 days off schedule. During the 10 days on pilots are home some days. Most of our flying is single pilot.
For more information please submit an application via our Website:
Job Ident #: