Citation PICs - Van Nuys, CA
Aero Air •
At Aero Air our goal is to provide our customers with aviation services of the highest quality. We are looking for people who will take pride in being part of our team and our medical mission, critical to the communities that we serve.
Pilots are responsible for safe, economical, consistent and legal operation of Company aircraft & are required to comply with all applicable federal regulations as well as Aero Air policies, standards and procedures.
Duties include the ability to function as the Pilot In Command and ensure that all flight operations activities are in full compliance with FAR Part 135 and other FAA regulations.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed in accordance with Aero Air manuals, directives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed to the highest quality standards.
- Ensures personal compliance with Aero Air safety programs.
- CJ series and/or Mustang, and/or Bravo Time highly desirable
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current Class I medical
- 3,000+ Total Time
- 500 Hrs Turbine
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package. This includes a 3% employer contribution into a 401(k) and also may include additional pay based on incentives and bonus structure.
Aero Air is proud to offer Known Crewmember (KCM) and CASS jumpseat privileges with multiple carriers to qualified individuals.
Pre-employment drug test is required.
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)