We are currently seeking full-time Corporate pilot. The candidate will need to possess a type rating in one or more of the following: Commander Turbo Prop, and/or King Air aircraft Turbo Prob.
- Commander or King Air Turbo Prop PIC Time
- Current, valid medical certificate (1st or 2nd Class)
- Multi-Engine Instrument Commercial
- Proven history of safe aircraft operation
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Professional appearance
This full-time, salaried position is available immediately. Salary will be commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package is available. The flight schedule is variable but is shared amongst our team of pilots.
- Operate aircraft in a safe and efficient manner at all times
- Monitor weather conditions and notify passengers if a change to flight plan is necessary
- Prepare aircraft for flight and maintain cleanliness/stocking of aircraft
- Assist passengers with loading of bags and equipment
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC