- A bachelor/aviation degree with management and nontechnical degree a plus. Must have commercial rating and all certifications required to fly the PC-12/King Air platform. PC-12 flight check and avionics system training provided.
- Customer focus is above and beyond a top priority.
- Exhibits accomplished interpersonal skills that build customer relationships with a specific empathetic customer focus
- Flight Instruction experience demonstrating an ability to communicate effectively as an educator.
- Performs pre and post flight briefings
If you have the required experience as a Flight Demonstration Pilot and are now seeking a new opportunity within an impressive Avionics business; please apply below with your latest Resume/CV. Relocation Expenses within the U.S. to the Exton, Pennsylvania area are covered.
- BS Degree in Aviation Management or equivalent
- FAA Commercial Pilots License with Instrument Rating (1500 hour minimum PIC)
- Able to speak fluently in English. Spanish and Portuguese a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in the General Aviation, Business and Defense or Government markets
- Must be flexible and a great listener especially with customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has the appropriate aviation experience and performs all the duties, functions and responsibilities of a Demonstration Pilot
- Self-starter with the ability to work with a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding situational awareness
- Excellent organizational skills
- Computer Proficiency (MS Office, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work on diverse teams
Innovative Solutions & Support (IS&S) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. IS&S is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, IS&S is committed to Companywide affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, protected veteran status or disability.