AZ Lear 30 series PIC
Aerocare Medical Transport System Inc •
eroCare, A CAMTS accredited Air Ambulance provider, is accepting applications for PIC on Lear jet 30 series aircraft based out of the KSDL Arizona area. The candidate must reside within a 120 minute response time to our location. The ideal candidate must have previous part 135 experience and provide detail oriented customer care.
Availability listing for pilots is decent schedule and hard days off.
Company paid simulator training.
TOP SALARY, health plan, dental plan, vision plan, life insurance, 401K w/ match, Paid Time off.
To apply please provide your resume and cover letter.
Competitive mins include:
• ATP w/ LR-JET type rating
• 3000 hours total time
• 500 hours in Lear 30 series aircraft
• Must have received training in type within the last 35 months (FlightSafety or Simuflite)
• Current first class medical
• Current passport
• International experience
When applying, please note the following information in the BODY OF YOUR EMAIL:
1) Your Lear 30 series TOTAL TIME
2) The date of your last Lear 30 series PC
3) The date of your last Lear 30 series flight
* Must be willing to live within 1 hr of KSDL
Job Ident #:
AZ Lear 30 PIC
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC