Assistant Chief Flight And Ground Instructor
Avel Flight School Inc •
Avel Flight School is hiring for the position of Assistant Chief Flight & Ground Instructor.
We are a very busy school with both local and International students.
This position is responsible for the conduct of flight training for both full time students enrolled in our career program, as well as students enrolled for recreational flight training with us.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Administering Stage Checks
- Administer Scheduled Ground School
- Maintain the highest quality of flight training instruction to ensure applicant success
- Conduct ground, flight, and other training as assigned
- Manage all training records accurately and in timely manner
- Maintain the flight training standards, policy and proceedures as outlined by both FAA and Avel Flight School
- Assist and support Administration and office duties.
Federal Aviation Administration CFI, CFII, MEI
Must satisfy FAR141.36 requirements for Assistant Chief Flight Instructor
Must be able to pass background check
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- FAA CFI, CFII, MEI (Required)
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC