B737, 747, 777 787 Pilots
Jet Aviation Staffing •
B777, B787, B747 & B737 Pilots
- Experienced pilots to perform in highly rewarding positions.
- Must be able to relocate and travel on extended trips.
- Able to maintain Meticulous records, flight plans, and all necessary documents.
- Able to work well with multinational teams and airports
- To complete pre/post flight briefing of each flight
- Flying sector in accordance with GACA regulations, Operations Manuals, company policies and procedures and applicable / adapted industry best practices.
- Review each flight booking received to ensure the destination airport/airports requested are suitable and feasible for the aircraft type selected.
- Analyze and evaluate meteoritical data pertinent to each flight to determine and select the most suitable, safe, and economical route from origin to destination.
- Ensure that the final flight schedule is in full compliance with company Operations Manuals, paying close attention to Flight Time Limitations (FTL) and Flight Duty Period (FDP) parameters.
- Follow Prepared Operational flight plans for analysis purposes to finalize and refine flight schedule details.
- Ensure that all flight support logistics are confirmed and in place – this includes but is not limited to obtaining all over-flight & landing permits, handling confirmations, airport parking and runway slots approvals, fuel uplift arrangements, catering uplift arrangements, crew hotel & transportation bookings.
- Anticipate potential risks to smooth & safe flight operations and lead problem solving initiatives to resolve issues with vendors, authorities and other third parties so that passenger and crew are not impacted by disruption or delays.
- Provide the cockpit crew and senior cabin crew with a comprehensive flight briefing package that contains all relevant information required to operate the flight and verbally brief the crew on all decisions taken and applied in the preparation and planning of each flight sector i.e. flight plan, weather and NOTAM review, airport review, ground handling arrangement, over flight and landing permits and other similar information necessary for safe and smooth flight operations.
- Conduct ongoing flight watch of all operations in progress by close tracking & monitoring of the aircraft from point of origin to destination, including any intermediate destinations or diversions so that real time situational awareness of flight progress is consistently achieved.
- Able to give client VVIP treatment-
All pilot candidates need to be typed and ideally have BBJ / Corporate experience.
3,000 hours PIC
5,000 Total Time
Typed in the aircraft
Valid First Class Medical
All licensed considered, but GACA License preferred
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)