CE-650/XL Flight Instructor - San Antonio, TX
FlightSafety International •
Seeking a full-time, permanent CE-650/XL Flight Instructor for the San Antonio, TX location.
The Ground/Simulator Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of pilot ground school training and ground-based simulator training conducted for Clients receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses and objectively measures the training progress of Clients within the established curriculum.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Deliver training to clients in accordance with the Professional Instructor Handbook.
- Develop, utilize, maintain and revise lesson plans and Pilot Training publications.
- Complete and revise course syllabi and Expanded Instructor Action Guides (EIAGs) as delegated.
- Keep current all certificates, ratings and designations required to perform duties as an Instructor.
- Perform administrative and recordkeeping duties relative to training.
- Report any Client training concerns to the Director of Training (DOT).
- Interact with Simulator technicians concerning all Simulator functions and malfunctions during training and document accordingly.
- Adhere to a required work schedule, including prompt and regular attendance.
Typing in the CE-650/XL is preferred, but not required.
- An unrestricted ATP Certificate, or an ICAO member state Airline Transport Pilot License
- Approximately 5 years of related experience
- 2,500 hours of total flight time
- Prior FAR Part 135, 121, or military training experience
- Minimum of one unrestricted PIC type rating
- Must be able to participate in the DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)