Captain / PIC
Aitheras Aviation Group •
Position Type: Permanent
- Openings at multiple locations:
- Atlanta, GA
- Richmond, VA
- Nashville, TN
- Rochester, MN
- Jacksonville, FL
- Aircraft CE680, CE560XL, CE560, CE550
- 7/7 schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunity for over time
- Multiple locations available
- Type Rating
Join Our Team!
At Aitheras you'll become a hero who saves lives by flying a patient who needs critical care or an organ to a transplant recipient.
The Captain is the final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes positive attitudes toward compliance and safety.
- Operates aircrafts timely and safely and coordinates all available resources to this end and to the service of the customer.
- Ensures the aircraft, weather, flight planning, departure airport facilities, enroute and destination facilities meets operational requirements.
- Ensures the aircraft is serviceable and airworthy; meaning all discrepancies are either closed or deferred (unless Ferrying), and the required certificates and manuals are on board the aircraft prior to commencing a flight.
- Ensures the proper amount and grade of fuel is loaded on the aircraft.
- Ensures that a flight plan or other authorized flight locating procedure is followed on each flight.
- Ensures the weight and balance form is properly completed per flight and distributed accordingly.
- Supervises the flight crew and maintenance of company aircraft while on flights; directing the activities of the Second in Command ensuring that flight crewmembers understand fully and completely what individual duties they are expected to perform.
- Has knowledge of and adheres to regulations including recent flight experience and SOP’s.
- Attends regularly scheduled ground, simulator training, and safety training; Maintaining flight proficiency and knowledge of all flight operations, regulations and aircraft systems.
- Maintains current required licenses and certificates to comply with company, ICAO (as applicable) and FAA requirements.
- Assists with loading and unloading of baggage and providing passenger needs as required.
- Conducts flight operations in accordance with international, federal, state, local and corporate regulations.
- Confirms Customs notice, and requirements are met prior to international flights and ensuring security of passengers and baggage during customs processing.
- Exhibits role model behavior and leadership in flight operations standard operating procedures.
- Reports all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents promptly to the Chief Pilot.
- Records all maintenance discrepancies on the maintenance discrepancy form.
- Ensures all receipts are collected for a flight and completes all flight invoices and then passes these to the accounting personnel.
- Searches for and reports hazards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Airline Transport Pilot Rating (English Proficient)
- FAA First Class Medical
- Total flight time of 2,500 hours
- PIC in Multi-Engine Jet of 500 hours
- Actual Instrument Time of 200 hours
- Night Time of 250 hours
- 2 years of experience in Multi-Crew Aircraft
- Successful completion of Company Simulator/Type Ride and Company Interview Process required
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)