As our ideal candidate,
- Total Flight Time 3500 hours
- Multi-engine Turbine 1500 hours
- FCC Radio Permit
- Ability for unrestricted world-wide travel - (including but not limited to up-to-date immunizations/vaccinations).
- Interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with employees, customers, all levels of management team, and other departments
- Computer skills necessary to learn and/or operate IPad, email, and web-based applications
- Planning and organization skills necessary to plan, prioritize and coordinate workload
- Must be able to work in an environment subject to varying climatic conditions and varying levels of cabin pressurization
- Must be able to work 16 consecutive duty days, which may extend up to 18 hours, and cross as many as 12 times zones
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Type-rating in Company aircraft
- CFI - Certified Flight Instructor
- MEI – Multi Engine Instructor
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.