Cessna 337 Pilot - KHEG
Anthem Commercial Air Services •
About Anthem Commercial Air Services, Inc.:
- Small veteran owned company founded in 2006.
- Fly Cessna 337 aircraft in support of US Navy, Department of Interior (DOI), National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and other government agencies and commercial customers.
- Operate under FAA Part 135
- Home base: Herlong Airport (KHEG), Jacksonville, FL
- Fleet consists of Cessna 337 aircraft with potential to expand into turboprop aircraft
- C337 PIC/SIC fly company aircraft per customer requirements.
- Pilots shall operate aircraft in accordance with company procedures and POH.
- Safety shall always be the first priority.
- Sound decision making and professional/courteous interactions with customers required.
- Pilots shall maintain currency with both FAA and DOI.
- Current openings for full time and part time.
- Part time can be as little as 2-3 days per month.
- Fly mission profiles as required by customers including:
- low level threat emulation, range clearance, drone control (Vindicator), radio relay (AutoCat), profiles for Ship sensor system calibration, support for Navy Fleet qualification and readiness
- Over water survey and patrol
- Marine mammal surveys inshore and off shore
- Overland signal testing
- 1400 total time
- 1100 airplanes
- 200 ME
- 100 night
- 75 actual or simulated instrument
- 400 cross country
- 100 extended over water (over 50 miles from shore)
- 100 low level (less than 500’).
- Outstanding people skills.
- Tactical, Maritime Patrol or Helicopter experience as a Fleet Naval Aviator or NFO
- C337 Experience
- Turboprop Experience
- Pay negotiable
- Profit sharing
- Flexible schedule and part time work available
- Suitable for retired pilots and those with other jobs
Anyone with Military and or Law Enforcement background strongly encouraged to apply.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)