Chief Pilot - Aerial Firefighting Fleet
Aviation Search Group •
We are looking for a high speed, talented and experienced individual to join and lead the industry’s finest Air Attack fleet as a Chief Pilot.
The candidate shall complete an interview, background investigation, and Drug screening. FAA and previous employers PRIA records reviews will be conducted. Must be available and willing to remain in the position for 3 years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Director of Operations.
- Supervises flight crew personnel.
- Conducts or supervises all training activities of flight crew personnel.
- Advises the Director of Operations regarding the training of flight crew personnel.
- Assists the Director of Operations in formulating operations policies, coordinates those policies, and coordinates operations and training.
- Ensures that all aircraft are properly equipped for applicable operations.
- Disseminates information to all crewmembers pertaining to routes, airports, NOTAMS, NAVAIDS, company policies, and regulations.
- Maintains proficiency as Pilot-in-Command (PIC).
- Schedules flight crewmembers, including assigning Pilot-in-Command (PIC) duties.
- Prepares and maintains proficiency records, pilot files, flight schedules, duty time records, reports, and correspondence pertaining to flight operations activities.
- Submits all reports regarding flight personnel to the Director of Operations.
- Keeps the aircraft copies of this Operations Manual current.
- Ensures that all flight crew personnel are certified and supervised according to the requirements specified in the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Meet requirements of 14 CFR part 119.71(d)
- 1500 hours total time
- 1200 hours PIC Multi-engine or Single-engine
- No FAA Violations/Warnings in last five years
- Good Moral Character
- Experience working for a Part 135 operation
- Previous Check Airman Experience
- College Degree
- Air Attack Pilot Experience
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)