Citation Ultra/Encore Pilot in Command - Up to $20,000 Hiring Bonus
About Us: Founded in 1991, Silverhawk Aviation is a trusted and respected charter service provider that creates upscale, comfortable, and memorable private charter experiences. We focus on connecting Midwest customers with destinations across North America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Our growing charter operation is adding pilots who put People First, do Whatever It Takes, and Never Settle. If those values are important to you and you desire a better work-life balance, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and share our vision of the future with Silverhawk.
Company Ownership Program: At Silverhawk, our company ownership program makes you a true partner in the organization. Each year, every participant receives plan units that work very similarly to receiving stock. In short, as the company grows and profits, you are rewarded with an annual profit-sharing bonus that grows with your plan units. In the future, if it ever made sense to sell or partner with another company, you’d share in the sale proceeds.
Job Description: Our Citation Ultra/Encore PIC position requires 2500 hours total time and 500 hours multi. Full-time pilots average 15-17 flying days per month and work a 10-5 schedule, with several nights of the 10 at home. All Citation flights consist of a PIC and SIC. We often cater to dedicated repeat clients to popular vacation destinations across the U.S., Mexico, and the Caribbean.
- Company Ownership Program
- Up to $20,000 Hiring Bonus
- 401k with up to 10% employer match
- New pay scale
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans/options
- Employer-paid Medical, Disability, and Life Insurance
- Two weeks of PTO your first year
- Annual profit sharing after first year
- No Per Diem! Company credit card covering actual expenses.
- Holiday bonus pay
- Relocation allowance as needed
- Buy-back of up to 1-week of unused vacation each year
- Company-paid CTP course
- Bonus pay every day over 16 a month
- Free empty leg usage
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the flight and may delegate various tasks to the Second-in-Command (SIC) but retains responsibility.
- Obtain and review all-weather and flight planning data pertaining to the flight.
- Determine the airplane is properly loaded and within the center of gravity and gross weight limitations.
- Ability to use Electronic Flight Bag and digital planning software.
- Ascertain the airplane is in airworthy condition by performing a physical inspection of the airplane and referring to the aircraft Status Sheet for compliance with the required inspections.
- Maintain and monitor flight-time and duty-time to ensure compliance and proper qualifications specified by CFR § 135 and Silverhawk Aviation Operations Manual.