Corporate Pilot, Northern Virginia Based Sign on Bonus!
Confidential Company •
Large, successful, and growing Northern Virginia- based company is seeking a corporate pilot to join the team. The pilot will be responsible for the safe operation of company aircraft, and will be on call 24/7- 365. The position is based in Herndon, VA and will fly out of IAD. Must live or be willing to relocate within 1 hour of IAD/Herndon, VA. Must have a minimum of 3000 hours flight time. Competitive compensation, good benefits, and 401k with match. Reach out today to learn more!
Please note: Candidate must be a US Citizen with the ability to pass an extensive background check. This position requires you to be based in Northern Virginia within one hour of Dulles/IAD Airport.
We are looking to fill this position quickly, so please be prepared to let us know when you will be relocating and your availability to start a new position.
o Cleaning and stocking aircraft
- Ensures airworthiness of the aircraft before each flight. For example, the Phenom 300 and TBM 930.
- Makes decisions as necessary to start, delay, divert, or cancel a flight. Communicates these decisions to the appropriate individuals as soon as practical.
- Prepares or supervises preparation of flight plans considering such factors as altitude, terrain, weather, range, weight, cruise data, airport facilities and navigation aids
- Performs tasks associated with operating the aircraft while away from home base
- Ensures that all federal and state regulations and company policies are complied with
- Reports known or suspected FAA violations or incidents promptly to the company’s Compliance Officer or Chief Pilot
- Ensures required passenger ground handling and transportation is in place
- Completes relevant trip paperwork
- Orders and receives fuel deliveries
- Performs collateral duties as assigned, to include:
o Pre and Post Flight aircraft
o 1500 Fixed Wing PIC
- Preferred Flying time
- 3000 hours total flight time
o 500 Turbine
o 250 Turbo prop
o 500 Multi-Engine
- Phenom 300 Experience Preferred
- TBM 900 Experience Preferred
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Possess a commercial Single Engine and Multi-Engine License and/or holds an Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) Certificate with Multi-Engine Rating
- Must have working knowledge of G1000/3000 avionics
- Must have CFI/CFII/MEI and clean flying record
- Knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations for Part 91 operations
- Must be US Citizen and have a current U.S. Passport and Driver's License
- Experience dispatching, flight planning
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Perform all company assigned duties in accordance with company manuals, memos, and policies
- Conduct diligent preflight planning and prepare flight plans
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers
- Ensure that the aircraft is clean and prepared for flight with all of the necessary provisions on board for the safety and comfort of the passengers
- Position is full time, on call (24/7-365). Trips normally range between 1-7 days normally during business hours.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)