• Bachelor’s degree in Aviation Safety (preferred), Aviation Management, Professional Pilot, Aviation Maintenance, with three or more years of work experience within the aerospace or aviation industry (aerospace/aviation safety preferred). Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 5 (five) or more years of safety-related work experience within the aerospace or aviation industry may be considered.
• Master's degree in Aerospace or Aviation with FAA Safety Management Systems work experience preferred.
Required Related Experience • A minimum of one (1) year of experience with aviation safety programs
• A minimum of Two (2) years’ operational experience within the aerospace industry
Must hold one of the following FAA certifications:* Commercial Pilot Certificate (CFI or ATP certificate preferred), or
* Airframe & Powerplant Certificate, or
* Flight Dispatch certificate, or
* Flight Attendant Certificate, or
* Air Traffic or Tower Controller certificate
Desirable Related Experience• Demonstrated experience with FAA safety program management, Safety Management Systems experience preferred
• Experience as an Assistant Chief Instructor or Chief Instructor of a FAA Part 141 program
• Experience managing flight training operations
• Certified in aviation safety programs
Documents Needed to Apply
Cover Letter, CV/Resume, FAA Certificate/License (attach as other document) Required