GIV Captain - Part 135
Aviation Search Group •
We are partnered with an established charter operator, to find a GIV Captain to join their team based out of Houston. Ideal candidates must have excellent customer service skills and a team-first attitude. Our client boasts a positive company culture while committing to the attention of every detail to improve their clients’ experience. Our client offers a competitive salary, fully paid medical, dental and vision, and 401k with match.
- Safely and proficiently operate the company aircraft in accordance with the limitations and restrictions of Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs), the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), federal, state and local regulatory requirements, manufacturers’ guidelines, Company guidelines and policies, and any other applicable regulations.
- Support flights with the highest regard for guests, team members, and others to reflect the highest level of service possible.
- Provide team leadership and promote teamwork within the aviation department.
- Maintain the ability to readily adapt to changing schedules.
- ATP FAA Certificate with Multi-Engine Land rating.
- Class 1 Medical.
- Minimum 3,000 hours Total Time.
- Minimum of 1,500 hours PIC.
- Minimum 1,000 hours turbine flight time.
- GIV Type Rating preferred or comparable size aircraft experience.
- Candidate must reside or be willing to reside within 2 hours of KHOU.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)