DUMONT AVIATION GROUP, INC. is a proven leader in executive and commercial jet aviation. Our team specializes in aircraft charter, management, sales, maintenance, and parts from our established FAA Part 135 and Part 145 operations in Allentown, PA; New Castle, DE; and Bloomington, IL, and from our offices in New Castle, Orlando, Nashville and Miami; and from the Santa Ana, California office of our west coast franchise Dumont JETS West. Dumont JETS is Dumont’s premier aircraft sales, management and charter division serving clients throughout the country and internationally. Dumont MRO, the maintenance repair and overhaul division, delivers high quality workmanship and unparalleled customer service from our three bases of operation. And Dumont PARTS, the aircraft parts division, provides customers with quick service and affordable and reliable aircraft parts backed with exceptional customer support from our PARTS team. Together, JETS, MRO and PARTS offers a premium turn-key solution for private aviation clients.
Dumont JETS is currently seeking a full-time Gulfstream IV Captain to join our charter division to fly Part 135 domestic and international flights, including Europe.
- File proper flight plans, obtain weather reports, and check NOTAMS
- Ensure the aircraft is clean and properly supplied before each flight
- Conduct thorough pre-flight flight crew briefing with all appropriate crew members to ensure that the aircraft status, trip weather, applicable airports, trip routing and passenger requirements have been discussed and reviewed
- Ensure all passengers are listed on the manifest and that each destination location is confirmed for accuracy with lead passenger
- Conduct thorough pre-flight inspection of aircraft to ensure aircraft is airworthy prior to acceptance for flight
- Communicate with air traffic control prior to take-off and during fight and landing
- Ensure changes to trip itinerary, such as delays or early arrivals are communicated promptly to the necessary individuals
- Communicate all appropriate aircraft maintenance discrepancies to department maintenance personal for effective troubleshooting and repair
- Complete all required trip paperwork in accordance with department policy and procedures
- Supervise fueling, loading, and appropriate servicing of aircraft
- Complete any additional assignments or responsibilities as required