Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Join the Air Wisconsin flight team and enjoy the highest pay in the regional industry and a great benefits package. Pilots can complete training in as little as 75 days.
First Officer starting pay at $52.50/hour plus up to $20,000 in additional bonuses.
Besides competitive pay, Air Wisconsin pilots are offered a benefits package including:
- A direct path to United through Aviate
- Up to 6 commuter hotels per bid period
- Longevity match with no cap for pilots with 121 experience
- No training back-logs- Complete training in little as 75 days
- Opportunities to quickly upgrade
- Richest benefits, including highest 401(k) Company Match
- Company-sponsored and paid ATP-CTP course; longevity and seniority start day one
- Uniform, headset and medical exam allowances
- World-wide travel and jump seat privileges
- Minimum of 12 days off/month
- 75 hour pay guarantee
- $1.80/hour per diem
- Competitive duty and trip rigs
Fleet Type CRJ-200 Current Domiciles - Chicago, IL- ORD, Milwaukee - MKE, Washington Dulles- IAD, and Dayton, Ohio - DAY. Training Indoctrination is held at Air Wisconsins corporate headquarters in Appleton, WI. Lodging and transportation are provided along with 2.5 block hours of pay per day.