King Air Pilot Goodland KS (15K Additional Pay + 5K Sign on Bonus)
EagleMed LLC •
Our mission of providing care to the world at a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do with safety as a key pillar. We operate a fleet of Beechcraft King Air aircraft configured for air ambulance in a single pilot IFR environment. Our Goodland, KS pilots are scheduled for 7 day/7 night rotation.
Position Summary and Requirements:
- King Air 90 and 200 series aircraft, some with advanced Avionics (G1000).
- Aircraft initial and recurrent training at Flight Safety International.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Operates the aircraft in safe and efficient manner with safety as a primary concern.
- Plans and completes flight assignments and obtains briefing information regarding purpose of the flight, weather, operating procedures, and special instructions.
- Ensures the aircraft is pre-flighted, inspected, loaded, and equipped for the assigned flight.
- Is highly knowledgeable of and complies with all applicable FARs, company manuals, and policies.
- Maintains cleanliness of the aircraft.
- Accurately completes and submits all required paperwork.
- Maintains a schedule set by the Chief Pilot at the designated base.
- Meetings, training, and check-flights outside of normal duty shift rotations are required.
- Performs other duties as requested by Director of Operations or Chief Pilot.
- 5K Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
- 15K Geo-Modifier
- On Duty Pilot Housing
- FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Land license, ATP preferred.
- ATP license required within 5 years of hire. Assistance in obtaining ATP may be provided if all other qualifications are met.
- FAA First or Second Class medical.
- 2000 hours Total Time.
- 1000 hours PIC.
- 500 hours Multi-Engine.
Please upload color copies of your FAA Pilot License and Medical Certificates
Why Choose EagleMed? As a leader in air medical care, EagleMed is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)