Lear 60 Captain (Home Based)
AB Jets •
Our pilots have the fortitude to see the mission through. The pilots at AB Jets are selected based on their willingness to serve our clients and their ability to seek out safe and conscientious solutions to the problems presented by a dynamic aviation environment. This is a home-based position.*
AB Jets offers the total package.
- Known Days Off - 12 days off every 16 days
- Very Competitive Pay with guaranteed raises.
- Great Quality of Life - You commute is built into your 16 day rotation. 12 hard days off!
- Good Benefits - Access to the KCM Program, Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, and 401(k) with match
- Awesome Aircraft! We operate the powerful Lear 60. The closest thing to a fighter that civilian flying offers.
Minimum Requirements to join AB Jets as a Captain:
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- First Class Medical
- Current Passport
- 3000 Hours Total Flying Time
- 1000 Hours Turbine Pilot-In-Command Flying Time
- 500 Hours Jet Pilot-In-Command Flying Time
- 1500 Hours Multi-Engine Flying Time
- 300 Hours Instrument Time
- Able to lift at least 75 lbs.
- Must pass Company and TSA background checks
- Able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to legally work in the USA.
- Pilots must live within 1 hour of a major airport.*
Are you ready to get the mission done? Hit that apply button!
A type rating in the LR-60 is not required. AB Jets will pay for all required training for a successful applicant. A training agreement may be required in some cases.
*Domicile eligibility will be determined by management during hiring process.
16 consecutive days per month
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)