Sweet Aviation is seeking a PC12 Charter Captain for our growing charter business! The Charter Captain we are seeking will lead by example as a team player and be “customer centric” with a can-do attitude when it comes to ensuring customer satisfaction, all while maintaining safety as the number one priority. The Charter Captain will be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to effectively communicate and manage his or her responsibilities whether traveling or in the office. This position will report to the Chief Pilot for duty assignments and training.
Sweet Aviation is a Part 61 & Part 141 flight training provider, aircraft maintenance service, and Part 135 charter operator in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with an FBO operation at the DeKalb County Airport in Auburn, Indiana. With over a decade of successful operation and continual expansion, we see a bright future ahead for our business and our team’s growth! We take pride in our large fleet of modern, well-maintained aircraft, and our mission is "always do the right thing" - that means we put safety and the needs of our customers first. We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package including medical & dental, life insurance, and 401(k) with a company match.
Come grow your career with us!
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Pilot-in-Command on all flights.
• Perform all duties in a professional, efficient, and cordial manner at all times
• Greet and assist with passenger seating and luggage storage and conduct passenger briefings.
• Maintain a high degree of crew coordination at all times
• Assist with emergency evacuations, if necessary
• Adhere to the duties and responsibilities outlined in the General Operations Manual and AFM
• Pilatus PC12 Captain duties and responsibilities per FARs and Sweet Aviation GOM
• Performs other duties as assigned