Seeking a part time Second In Command (SIC) DA2000EX EASy pilot for the DFW Airport Learning Center (type rating not required).
General Summary:This position is responsible for maintaining currency in maintained programs in order to act as “Second-In-Command” for both internal and external Customer Pilots for Recurrent, Initial or generic training courses within the established training curriculum.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as Second-in-Command (SIC) for clients training in multi-crew aircraft who have come to training without a flying partner. In that capacity, will serve as a competent Second-in-Command and will not be performing instructional duties.
- Maintain SIC pilot qualification in accordance with the requirements of the programs to which he or she is assigned. (See Certification section)
- Maintain SIC qualification in accordance with FlightSafety International’s Quality Management Systems (QMS) processes and procedures.
- Keep current all certificates, ratings and designations required to perform duties as an SIC.
- Act as SIC in various types of aircraft for Part 142, Part 135, JAA, and non-FAA clients as required.
- Participate in the Quality Management System (QMS) activities at assigned site and adhere to the processes related to accomplishing the site's QMS goals.
- Adhere to a required work schedule including prompt and regular attendance.
NOTE: Although this position performs no “instructional” duties, it is vital that all certifications are in a state of readiness so that when the Pilot customer is being trained, and/or undergoing competency testing, the testing perimeters are met in accordance with requirements from the regulatory authority(ies) governing the Customer’s training/testing.
NOTE: In some training programs a PIC is necessary so the client can earn SIC credit. If the SIC is appropriately qualified, he/she may be required to serve as PIC in those cases.