Phenom Flight Instructor - Columbus, OH
FlightSafety International •
Seeking a full-time, permanent Embraer Phenom Flight Instructor for the Columbus, Ohio Learning Center at the Columbus International Airport.
General Summary:The Ground/Simulator Instructor is responsible for the accomplishment of pilot ground school training and ground-based simulator training conducted for Clients receiving Initial, Recurrent or generic training courses and objectively measures the training progress of Clients within the established curriculum.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain Instructor qualification in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Deliver training to clients in accordance with the Professional Instructor Handbook
- Develop, utilize, maintain and revise lesson plans and Pilot Training publications
- Complete and revise course syllabi and Expanded Instructor Action Guides (EIAGs) as delegated
- Keep current all certificates, ratings and designations required to perform duties as an Instructor
- Perform administrative and recordkeeping duties relative to training. Report any Client training concerns to the Director of Training (DOT)
- Interact with Simulator technicians concerning all Simulator functions and malfunctions during training and document accordingly
- Adhere to a required work schedule, including prompt and regular attendance
- An unrestricted ATP Certificate, or an ICAO member state Airline Transport Pilot License
- Approximately 5 years of related experience
- 2,500 hours of total flight time
- Prior FAR Part 135, 121, or military training experience
- Minimum of one unrestricted PIC type rating
- Must be able to participate in the DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
Typing in the Embraer Phenom is preferred, but not required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)