Pilatus PC12 PIC (Pilot)
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! FULL-TIME PILOT Opportunity
$80,283 + $10,000 sign on bonus
2 weeks on/2 weeks off schedule
We’re hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified to fly our King Air and Pilatus planes. Scheduled shifts run 2 weeks on/2 weeks off and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our elevated standards in safety and service.