Aero Air has an immediate opening for a King Air Pilot in Command (PIC) in Dutch Harbor, AK!
Aero Air, a premier aviation company, is seeking an experienced King Air PIC to join our exceptional team. Our goal is to provide our customers with aviation services of the highest quality. We are looking for people who will take pride in being part of our team and our medical mission, critical to the communities that we serve.
This position requires a personal commitment to Aero Airs mission and core values and the willingness to demonstrate those core values in all activities performed for Aero Air or while representing Aero Air.
We offer a very competitive wage and excellent benefit package!
Aero Air offers a great benefits package which includes medical, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, life and disability insurance and a 401(k) with a 3 employer contribution and also may include additional pay based on incentives and bonus structure.
Aero Air is proud to offer Known Crewmember (KCM) and CASS jump seat privileges with multiple carriers to qualified individuals.
Required Duties and responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the required duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to function as the PIC.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are in full compliance with FAR Part 135 and other FAA regulations.
- Ensure that all flight operations activities are performed in accordance with Aero Air manuals, directives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure personal compliance with Aero Air safety programs.
- Maintains reliable, regular and predictable attendance.
- Adhere to all Aero Air policies and standards of conduct.
- Other duties as assigned.
- FAA Airline Transport Pilot Multi-Engine Certificate.
- FAA and CAMTS minimums for position.
- 6 months Alaska/Arctic or equivalent experience.
- Ability to maintain currency in the assigned aircraft per FAR Part 135.
- Factory approved or equivalent ground and flight school in assigned aircraft.
- FAA first class flight physical.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive support toward our mission, our client, and the Company.
- Valid US/State issued drivers license with clean driving record.
- Successful results from a pre-employment drug test and criminal history background check.
- EMS pilot experience preferred
- 4000 hours total time
- 2500 hours PIC
- 1500 hour multi-engine PIC
- 1000 hours turbine PIC
- 350 hours instrument
- 350 hours night time
Aero Air is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against any person for any reason. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, parental status, protected veteran status, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
As an equal opportunity employer, Aero Air is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If interested in applying with Aero Air and need special assistance or accommodation, please contact us at HRaeroair.com