Republic Airways •
Republic Airline Cadet Program
Flight students of a Part-141 can receive a conditional offer of employment for a First Officer Pilot position once they pass the instrument level and successfully complete their interview with Republic Airline. The cadet program is the ideal transition from classroom to cockpit with the nation’s leading regional carriers on ultra-modern Embraer E 170/175 aircraft. Because of our diversity in partners – Delta Air Lines, American Airlines and United Airlines – as well as our broad base locations, Republic Airline offers a unique set of options for any interested candidate.
- You must be enrolled in a Part-141 college or university and flight school
- You must qualify for the R-ATP at 1,000 or 1,250
- Your eligibility begins once you complete your Instrument Rating
- *Stage check may be sufficient based on individual program curriculum. Once privately rated, if your program combines ratings after multiple stage checks, please select yes for instrument rating.*
- You must obtain a 3.00 cumulative GPA
- You may not have more than 1 training failure on record
- Successfully complete an interview with Republic Airline to become a Cadet in the program.
- HR Questions – Pilot Recruiter
- Technical Test – 20 questions pulled from the ATP written test
- Pilot Questions – Republic Airline line pilot
- Qualify to apply for the RJet Ambassador Program
- Qualify for the Republic Airline Flight Time Initiative
- Republic Airline will pay for your final 100 hours – multi time included
- ATP-CTP course paid upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements
- Hotel accommodations, air and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will be provided
- Placement into the next available first officer class upon reaching minimums, no additional interview required
- Inviation to attend cadet exclusive events at our facilities in Indianapolis
See job description.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC