- FAA Commercial Pilot with Multi Engine Instrument privileges
- 1500 Hours Total Flight Time in Airplanes
- 500 Hours Multi Engine Flight Time in Airplanes
- Have or can obtain a U.S. Passport
- Current FAA First Class Medical
- Must hold or be able to obtain a current and valid FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit (RR)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Relocation to within 30 minutes of domicile is required
- Ability to travel away from domicile for long periods of time
- High School Diploma
- FAA Multi Engine Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- 3000 Hours Total Flight Time in Airplanes
- 1000 Hours Multi Engine in Airplanes
- Undergraduate Degree
Physical or Environmental Requirements:
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to manipulate, push, pull, and lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to reach and stretch across objects and twist within confined spaces
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, including cold and heat
- Ability to work in altitudes higher than sea level
Berry Aviation, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
All new employees will be required to verify employment eligibility in accordance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act. Berry Aviation participates via E-Verify.
For additional information:
Click here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf to view the EEO is the Law poster.
https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf to view the EEO is the Law supplemental poster.