Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines. Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsins team is made up of members dedicated to making our travelers experiences safe and pleasant.
The Senior Flight Training Instructor provides instruction for aircraft and simulator initial training for pilots in accordance with DOT/FAA and approved Company policies and procedures. Monitors and assists with administrative programs in all areas of flight operations as required. Senior Flight Instructors are provided transportation to and from their jobs assignments from most major US airports.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides initial training for pilots per the Pilot Training Program as required. *
- Teaches Cockpit Procedures and simulator training as required.*
- Teaches Ground school as required. *
- Monitors training and makes recommendations for training improvements.*
- Ensures that training complies with applicable provisions of the DOT/FAA regulations including filling out and maintaining necessary training records.*
- Promotes crew resource management principles.*
- Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures.*