AS350 133 / 137 Chief Pilot
Superior Helicopter Services •
Full time Position – possible schedule once other line pilots have been hired and trained.
- Must be familiar working with the FSDO, and able to complete the competency check ride to become designated Chief pilot and Chief Administrator for (133 / 137 ) Certificates
- Understand and manage drug and alcohol program for the company as the designated DER
- Work primarily consists of production style low level maneuvering at max gross weight within mountainous terrain and wire environments.
- Must be able to minimize risk with ground crew operations
- Able to work on and maintain buckets being used for operations ( Tig welding, knowledge of 24 volt electrical systems, knowledge of hydraulic systems, knowledge of pneumatic systems)
- Familiar with HVAC lift operations ( CAP, Building rigging )
Accepting resumes for experienced full-time (133 / 137) Chief Pilot
Position requires experience in an H125 (AS350E) helicopter or equivalent.
Previous Bucket Seeding/Hydro mulching experience is recommended.
Precision long line is a plus.
Current Chief pilot will help with a smooth transition to the right candidate
Applicant cannot have any accidents or incidents on record for insurance purpose.
- Applicants must possess a Helicopter Commercial / Instrument
- Certificate, with a minimum of 2000 hrs, PIC helicopter.
- 100 helicopter hours in the last 12 months.
- 500 hrs AS 350
- 1000 Turbine
- Must be willing to relocate in the area of operation. (Near Wheeling WV.) Pittsburgh is about an hour drive
- Only those applicants meeting the minimum requirements will be considered.
Pass a Pre- employment drug screen.
Fill out Flight experience sheet and be excepted by Insurance company.
Salary will be based on experience level with the scope of work to be provided. The right Candidate will be familiar with operations and understand production work.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)