AS350/Bell205/MD500 Seasonal Long-Line Helicopter Pilots
Soloy Helicopters of Alaska •
Soloy Helicopters is now accepting resumes for experienced utility helicopter pilots, with emphasis on precision long-line skills for the 2021 Alaska summer flying season. Experience in AS350B2,B3, Bell 205 or MD500D helicopters preferred, Applicants must possess a current FAA Class II Medical, FAA Helicopter Commercial license with a minimum of 3000 hrs PIC helicopter and 100 helicopter hours in the last 12 months. Alaska flying and precision long-line experience strongly desired.
Part-time/Seasonal positions available with competitive pay and benefits.
- 3000 hrs PIC
- Alaska or similar experience
- AS350 Precision longline experience with Diamond drill or similar operations
- Remote field operation/camp experience
- Mountain flying experience
- Bell 205 fire experience, OAS carded or cardable desired
Remote Alaska locations
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)