Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Academic Instructor for a pre-award effort on the ANG ATSOS program.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
ANTICIPATED START DATE
TBD - Depends on contract award date
Ft. Indiantown Gap, PA (Muir Army Airfield)
* Conduct academic course instruction for MOS/ASI producing enlisted courses, professional military education courses for enlisted service members, and academic courses for UH-60, CH-47 and UH-72 aircraft qualification, qualification transition, instructor pilot qualification, and maintenance test pilot qualification courses.
* Comply with the unit instructor certification program IAW TRADOC series 350 regulations.
* Conduct daily academic instruction on regulations and publications, aircraft systems and aircraft maintenance IAW approved Training Support Packages.
* Maintain training records for formal course students.
* Conduct practical exercises, training support and after action reviews.
* Provide for review input to the development and update of current and new POI Courseware, Course Management Plans (CMP), Student Evaluation Plans (SEP), Lesson Plans (LP), Flight Training guides (FTG), and Exceptions to Policy (ETP).
* Secret security clearance.
* Prior academic instructor at the U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence (USAACE), U.S. Army Aviation Logistics School (USAALS), Army National Guard Aviation Training Site (AATS), or equivalent.
* Instructor Training Course (ITC) or ABIC qualified; or successfully graduate from an AATS provided ABIC course within 3 months of contractor employee start date.
* Must meet instructor qualification requirements as defined by the Aviation proponent and IAW TR 350-10, TR 350-70.
* Recipient of aviation maintenance MOS qualification through an approved USAALS/AATS or other service equivalent course.
High School Diploma
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. Come join our dynamic team!
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.