Aerial Saw Pilot
LaRoche Aviation Services •
The Aerial Saw Pilot will be responsible for complying with all company, state, and federal aviation regulations in order to safely and efficiently operate an aircraft to support the operations of the company. They will use a large aerial saw flown by a helicopter to trim trees in remote locations when they overgrow power lines, pipelines, or other infrastructure. The Pilot will also provide training to company helicopter pilots on the safe and efficient conduct of aerial saw and VRLL operations. They will operate the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner with emphasis on compliance with FAA Regulations, appropriate aircraft flight manuals, and according to company policies.
- Current Commercial Helicopter Rating
- Minimum 2000 hours commercial helicopter
- Minimum 500 hours precision VRLL experience
- Preferred 1000 hours specific aerial saw experience
- Preferred 300 hours MD 500
- Class 2 Medical required
- Strong commitment to safety is required!
- Must be a legal US Citizen and eligible to work in the United States. Will have to complete I-9 form.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)