Air Ambulance Pilot SPIFR EC145
OSF Healthcare •
**Sign on Bonus Eligible**
1 year- $7,500
Pilot Housing Available!
Expected pay for this position is $88,420.80 - $104,041.60/annually. Actual pay will be determined by experience, skills and internal equity.
This position is responsible for the operation of helicopter. Maintains all standard procedures outlined in applicable FAA regulations and division policies. Responsible for determining flight routes, speed, and takeoff and landing times to fulfill scheduling requirements. Conducts flights in the safest manner possible.
- 2000 Hours Total time
- 1500 Hours Helicopter PIC
- 100 Hours Helicopter Night Unaided
- 75 Hours Instrument / Hood (50 helicopter in flight)
- 500 Hours Cross Country
- 500 Hours Turbine Helicopter
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft
- FAA Instrument Rotorcraft
- Current FAA Second Class Medical
Other Skills/ Knowledge:
- Meets and maintains qualifications of FAA Commercial Rotorcraft and FAA Instrument Rotorcraft Pilot.
- Maintain maximum weight of 230 pounds.
- Demonstrates effective team work between all divisions of Aviation to ensure excellence in care to population served.
- Organizational skills necessary to coordinate services with co-workers, and other departments.
- Communication skills necessary to respond to stressful situations in a calm and rational manner.
- 2000 Hours Helicopter PIC
- EC-145 Experience
- NVG Experience.
- Previous Civilian EMS Experience.
- Previous SPIFR Experience.
- Helicopter Multi-engine Experience.
OSF HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Occasional Shift work at other Aviation Bases
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)