We're seeking an independent, self-motivated, detail oriented, and safety conscious individual with a passion for the outdoors and previous experience to join us in our mission to make communities around the world more livable, safe and comfortable.
Successful Candidate Must:
*** part 137 spray/agricultural experience required””” pilots without this previous experience can not be considered for this opportunity.
- FAA commercial rotorcraft certificate
- 3000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1000 hours of turbine helicopter
- 100 hours in Bell 206/OH-58 model helicopter
- 300 hours of part 137 agricultural application experience
- FAA class II medical certificate
- FAA part 137 knowledge and skills certificate
- Ability to obtain and maintain Aerial, Mosquito, Forestry and Aquatic licenses in home state as well as other states as assigned and necessary
- Previous experience working in a fast paced service operation strongly preferred
- Previous experience in mosquito control, aquatics or pest control operations is strongly preferred
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including a proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Capability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and good physical dexterity
- Communicate effectively in English in both written and verbal forms
- Have a valid Driver's License with an excellent driving record
- College degree in related field (biology, entomology, pest control technology, agronomy, botany, horticulture, public health etc.) preferred
- Ability to effectively partner with cross functional teams to meet performance objectives and to support mission and vision of the Company
- Ability to travel (at short notice) to multiple site locations to meet the needs of the business as necessary
- The desire to learn and go "above and beyond" are an absolute must!
We are Clarke, a privately-held global environmental products and services company. For 75 years, Clarke has been making communities around the world more livable, safe and comfortable by pioneering, developing and delivering environmentally responsible public health mosquito control and aquatic services. Our services help prevent disease, control nuisances and create healthy waterways. Our global customers include governments, commercial and residential groups, and international institutions such as UNICEF and U.S. AID.
Working at Clarke, you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally. You will learn from some of the most talented people in your field and make an impact on the world around us. With Clarke, you join an innovative and passionate team where people are the heart and soul of the organization, working together to create an environment where the employees thrive and nature flourishes.
At Clarke, each individual can AND does make a difference. If you're looking for an opportunity to utilize your skills to impact the success and growth of a business...Clarke is the place!
Clarke is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace