- Must have experience operating in a part 133 and 135 environment
- Minimum of 1500 hours flight time, 500 hours flight time in the wire environment, 100 hours in helicopter type (MD/Hughes 500 and Bell 206)
- FAA Commercial Helicopter Pilot Certificate and Second Class Medical
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor
- Valid state driver's license
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident or have appropriate Visa.
- Turbine transitions a plus
Must be able to work both independently and as a member of a team to provide the highest level of safety.
Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
Positive, upbeat personality and a willingness to work within the guidelines of the company.
Follow direction and work harmoniously in a highly-paced, structured environment.
Have experience in Class B, Class C, Class D. Some work will be in the ADIZ and FRZ.
Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Ability to adapt to new requirements, including learning new applications and/or helicopter systems.