Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot SPIFR- Salisbury, NC
Med-Trans Corporation •
- Pilot Apartment
If your passion is flying and you want to work in an environment where every second counts, Contact us today!
Med-Trans is a company led by pilots. Our leaders have flown miles in your seat.
At Med-Trans Corp., safety is much more than a buzzword or just a regulatory compliance standard. We are absolutely committed to safety as a core value and proud to be a leader in the industry with proven, pro-active accident/ incident prevention principles.
- Hands on Training in aircraft and simulator
- No second guessing weather decisions
- 100% NVG.
- XM Satellite Weather
- Satellite Tracking of Flights
- Integrate Satellite Telephone Technology
- Current FAA commercial certificate with rotorcraft
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II medical certificate
- 2000 total helicopter flight hours
- 1000 PIC in helicopters
- 1000 turbine flight hours
- 200 helicopter night-flight hours (can be combined unaided and aided)
- 200 Hours IFR experience (50 hours actual IMC)
All Med-Trans aircraft are operated single pilot in a highly dynamic environment during operations both day and night. Pilots are expected to be ready to evaluate any mission request immediately upon notification. Our medical teams are extensively trained to act as productive crewmembers in the flight setting and are an integral part of the success of every mission. Candidates should assess their ability to operate an advanced aircraft in single pilot environment before applying.
is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among
other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Ident #: