Helicopter Certified Flight Instructor
Universal Flight Concepts/Universal Helicopters •
Universal Helicopters is proud to offer those with a passion for teaching and a driving commitment to a student’s success, the opportunity to join our team of professional aviation educators.
As a Certified Flight Instructor, teaching from FAA Part 61 and 141 standardized curricula, you will be an integral part of our Flight Training Team, providing instruction in technologically advanced Robinson R22, R44, R66 and Bell B206B3 fleet of aircraft. Our company administrative system features a one of a kind instructor/student online tracking system that provides the ability to manage your students’ progress systematically and includes user-friendly course trackers.
Enjoy excellent pay and the benefit of having opportunities for long-term career advancement alongside an experienced aviation management team that places the student’s development and interests first, while placing special emphasis on the student and instructor’s safety.
If you have a Certified Flight Instructor Helicopter certificate or you are working on getting yours soon, apply now!
Discover What Separates Universal Flight Concepts from Any Other Flight Training School:
CFI’s are the foundation of the aviation industry. We believe they should be treated with respect and as the professionals they are. We believe that if a person loves to teach and loves to fly, they should be able to earn a wage commensurate with the efforts and abilities. We believe that flight instructors can, and must do more than just build hours; they must continue the Universal tradition of inspiring the next generation of aviators.
- Our Commitment: Your Safety and Success in Aviation!
- Our company President has been developing pilots for nearly 4 decades.
- Zero Turnover in Management Staff and Chief Pilots
- First class and state of the art facilities located at Prescott Regional Airport (KPRC)
- In-house experienced maintenance staff, available 24-7
- Flight Instructor Mentorship, Continued Education Program, and Leadership development
- Opportunity for long-term career advancement
- Discount on aircraft rentals for personal use
- Uniforms provided at no cost
- Leading industry starting wages with additional compensation based on hours and experience
Currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for CFI, CFI-I, from forthcoming certified instructors thru experienced instructors.
Our team is looking for individuals who possess the following qualities:
Applicants should have a Certified Flight Instructor Certificate with a minimum of 200 hours or able to finish CFI certificate at our location prior to new hire training.
- Has a passion for learning and teaching others
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, and has a thorough attention to detail
- Good organization and communication skills and excellent time management
- Team oriented with an obligation for standardization and excellence
Leading industry pay-based on experience level
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)