Helicopter Pilot - Eugene, OR
Aviation Search Group •
This position is based out of Eugene, Oregon and will provide VFR helicopter services in Oregon and Washington. Some operations require travel away from Eugene with a 6 on 3 off schedule, travel expenses provided. Most operations are conducted locally.
Primary job functions: Forestry fertilization, fire standby/fighting, application of herbicides, customer tours and forestry recon. Type of aircraft: Bell 212 and Bell 206L-4.
• Develop and lead the safety culture for company aviation personnel and internal customer interactions
• Ability to work cohesively with different departments and business functions to safely deliver results and mitigate any conflict
• Experience managing a flight department including managerial functions such as equipment purchase, resource allocation, billing etc.
• Commercial pilots license
• Rotorcraft-helicopter rating
• Second class medical certificate
• Minimum of 3,000 hours of flight time PIC Rotorcraft
• Ability to operate under all FAR Part 133/137 requirements with the ability to function well in a team environment in both flying and non-flying jobs
• Applicant must also provide copies of medical and airman certificates
• Flight experience in Bell helicopters (Bell 212 and Bell 206L-4)
• Flight experience conducting spraying as well as granular fertilizer application with under slung spreaders
• Experience with longline firefighting in mountainous terrain
• Experience with Satloc guidance systems for aerial application work
• Computer skills, database experience, people management and customer relations will further strengthen the candidate’s position
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)