Haverfield Aviation •
Summary: Responsible for operating the aircraft in safe and efficient manner and provide customer with courteous, efficient, and reliable service
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Comply with FAA Regulations, Company Operations Manual(s) and any state, municipal and any domestic or foreign government regulations that may apply
- Operate aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, with emphasis on compliance with the appropriate Rotorcraft Flight Manual
- Work with customers to provide courteous, efficient, reliable and safe service
- Submit all appropriate paperwork in a neat and timely manner
- Accept duty only when in compliance with flight and duty time regulations and maintain a rested and medically fit condition
- Maintain a logbook or other reliable record in accordance with FAR 61.51 to show recent flight experience requirements
- Complete Haverfield “Flight Hour Summary” and update resume annually. Complete ongoing pilot training administered by the Chief Pilot
- Responsible for keeping all certificates current: Pilot, Medical Flight Instructor (If applicable), Ratings, Etc.
- Responsible for safe, proper and legal conduct of the assigned flight. (Example: Loads may have to be reduced, landing area must be safe)
- Understand that personnel working around the aircraft must be properly briefed or if flights may have to be delayed due to weather or other reasons
- Responsible for the overall safety of passengers and crew
- Accept responsibility for checking aircraft, preflight, post flight and briefing of all crew members daily
- Responsible for timely and efficient communication with the maintenance department for aircraft needs to minimize down time and loss of production.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills: Employee should posses the following skills in order to perform the duties of this job efficiently.
Education/Experience: Employee must hold all applicable licenses to perform his duties and maintain those licenses.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Technical Communication
- Customer Service
- Professionalism and Team Work
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Computer Proficiency
- Math Aptitude
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Team Player
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)