Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking an experienced Pilot, RW UH-1 IP/ME candidate for a pre-award effort for the DOS INL/A program. The successful candidate will also perform liaison with SAG’s customer and provide limited project-level management on our behalf in Palm Bay, FL.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
* Full Time
* Patrick AFB, FL
* 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1000 hours of turbine engine time.
* Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified to include 300 hours of NVG experience.
* Qualification in the UH-1 H1/H2.
* 300 hours of maintenance pilot time and 300 hours of instructor pilot time.
* Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent (153B preferred).
* US Military Special Operations Aviation experience desired but not required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
* FAA Certified Flight Instructor / Certified Flight Instructor Instrument Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
* Documented civil or military maintenance test pilot course completion is required.
* Documented civil or military instructor pilot course completion is required.
* Position requires a U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or national origin.