Special Applications Group (SAG) is seeking experienced RW UH-1 Lead Pilots for a the DOS INL/A program. The positions are full-time requiring the selected candidates to live in the Host Nation year-round and, in some instances, affords monthly opportunities to return home for up to ten days. This is a non-operational, training and support mission. If selected for hire, work will commence in CONUS in mid-February with deployment OCONUS in late-April.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) with access, currency, and relevance throughout the Department of Defense and Homeland Security communities. We have an unmatched blend of military, special operations, aviation, homeland security and other specialists who bring responsive, tailored services and products to dynamic organizations.
* Full Time
* Must be U.S. Military or FAA certified instructor or Check Pilot (CFI or CFI/I) with a minimum of 300 hours.
* 2,500 total rotary wing flight hours including 1,000 hours of turbine engine time.
* Applicant must be Night Vision Goggle (NVG) qualified and have 300 hours of NVG experience.
* Qualification in the UH-1 H1/H2 aircraft before or incident to assignment. If the selected candidate is not UH-1 qualified a transition will be provided prior to deployment.
* Lead applicants require two (2) years of experience managing a flight operations program.
* Branch 15 Aviation MOS series or other military/commercial equivalent (153B preferred).
* Former US Special Operations experience strongly preferred.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* FAA Commercial and Instrument Airman’s Certificate Rotorcraft Helicopter.
* FAA CFI and CFII certificates or Military equivalent.
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit.
* Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate.
* U.S. Department of State Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) clearance will be required
* Current DOD security clearance highly desired
* English & Spanish, Level L-2, R-2 required
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.