Were Hiring PILOTS California
Pilots get more with GMR Companies in 2024!
- Competitive starting salaries from $83,686 - $92,220 (DOE) + 5-40 Geomodifer depending on location
- IFR Allowance adds another $5,000
- 15K Sign-On Bonus after training!
- 40K Retention Bonus after 36 Months in the GMR Pilot Retention Bonus Plan
- Off-Duty Housing available at some locations
We’re hiring Pilots to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. Pilots will be qualified to fly our rotor wing EC135. Scheduled shifts run seven days on, seven days off, 12hr shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 flight hours
- 1,500 helicopter hours
- 1,000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 helicopter night flight hours (aided and/or unaided)
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service, REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. Pilots
Check out our careers site benefits page to learn more about our benefit options.