The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is seeking an experienced full-time HAA pilot for air ambulance operations that includes inter-facilities, off airport landings, overwater operations and complying with Sheriff’s Office General Order, GOM, and 14 CFR 135, 61, & 91 FARs.
The candidate shall complete an interview, flight check, background investigation, Sheriff’s Office Drug screening and DOT Drug screening, psychological exam and polygraph. FAA and previous employers PRIA records reviews will be conducted. The successful pilot candidate will serve as an S-76 Single Pilot IFR. This is a non-sworn position. No law enforcement experience required. Pilots work 84 hours every 2 weeks.
- Complying with Sheriff’s Office General Order, GOM, and all applicable FAR requirements.
- Operates the aircraft according to the policies and procedures in a safe and efficient manner.
- Conducts all flights in a manner that safe completion is never in doubt.
- Ensures the aircraft is ready to be dispatched.
- Conducts best practices in a professional manner at all times.
Applicants must fill out the online preliminary application at www.keysso.net or contact Charles Slebodnick at (305) 292-7044.