Special Applications Group, LLC (SAG) is seeking candidates to provide UH-60M Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) services to Taiwan Army (TA). Positions are contingent upon task order award.
SAG is a values-based, Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that is committed to sustaining a highly skilled, diverse workforce that is capable of safely achieving challenging defense and security assistance objectives worldwide. We offer very competitive professional compensation and robust benefits.
* Xinshe, Taiwan
* The Senior Instructor Pilot/Site Lead will be responsible for leading a team of instructor pilots that will provide foreign national pilots with Mission/Collective/Operational training to further develop aircrews operating the UH-60M.
* The team will conduct both formal and informal training (both flight and academic) on UH-60M aircraft.
* This is a flying position.
* Conducts formal qualifications, mission training and evaluation of TA Pilots.
* Advises TA on all aspects of UH-60M employment.
* Must be previously qualified as an UH-60M Instructor Pilot.
* Must have a minimum of 500 UH-60 Instructor Pilot flight hours and 3000 total rotary wing flight experience.
* Must have a minimum of 50 UH-60M flight hours.
* Must have previous experience as an UH-60 Standardization Instructor Pilot at Battalion or Brigade level.
* A satisfactory National Agency Check (NAC) background investigation or a current Security Clearance is required.
SAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.