UH-72 Instructor Pilot
Special Applications Group, LLC •
, Arizona, United States
Meta Vertical Applications (formerly Special Applications Group) is a dynamic organization that is committed to sustaining a highly diverse workforce capable of safely achieving challenging defense and security assistance objectives worldwide. We offer very competitive professional compensation and robust benefits.
Meta Vertical Applications (MVA) is seeking an experienced in-flight UH-72 Aircraft Instructor Pilot for the ANG ATSOS program.
- Provide in-flight instruction of AATS assigned UH-72A, aircraft and instructor qualification courses, readiness level progressions, regional and foreign military training.
- Conduct associated Instructor Operator tasks and platform academic instruction in support of the AATS student training mission.
- Accomplish all training in accordance with AR 95-1, TRADOC Programs of Instruction (POI), UH-72 dATM and local AATS SOPs.
- Adhere to prescribed requirements IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C.
- Maintain training records on formal course students and in ATP records as required for unit, readiness level (RL) progression trainees.
- Provide instruction and evaluation to student pilots IAW Training Support Packages for AATS approved courses of instruction.
- Conduct daily academic instruction of approved POI (Aircraft Qualification Course, Instructor Pilot Course, Aircraft Standardization Course, Maintenance Test Pilot Course).
- Facilitate pre-mission planning and after action reviews for all flights and simulation periods conducted.
- Complete all aircrew training program (ATP) requirements IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C, AR 95-1, and the applicable dATM.
- Participate in No-notice evaluation program.
- Secret security clearance.
- Instructor Pilot experience with minimum of 250 military IP Flight Hours and/or 2 yrs IP experience at any USAACE approved or OASS accredited program.
- Flight time and operational experience, will be considered to meet experience stated above based on a records review by the GFR IAW DCMA INST 8210-1C.
- USAACE/AATS (or equivalent Army approved NET) qualified IP in type aircraft for which duties will be performed.
- Instructor Training Course (ITC) or ABIC qualified; or successfully graduate from a AATS provided ABIC course within 12 months of contractor employee start date.
- FAA Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate.
- FAA Second Class flight physical required.
- Army Contractor pilots have the option of maintaining either an annual FAA Second Class Medical Certificate or an Army Class 2 FDME (DCMA 8210.1C, para 22.214.171.124.2).
- Experience as an SP, IE and/or IP in a OASS school, MTOE or TDA organization at the company and/or battalion level.
- Must meet instructor qualification requirements IAW TR 350-10, TR 350-70.
Meta Vertical Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or other protected status.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)