Capitol Helicopters Inc. •
Capitol Helicopters is looking to fill positions out of the
Sacramento area location. Capitol offers full time employees a benefits package
that includes medical and company matched IRA retirement plans.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate Rotorcraft
- Current Second Class Medical or
- 2000 Hours PIC Helicopter
- 100 Hours Turbine PIC Helicopter
- 100 Hour previous 12 months
- 200 Hours Mountain Time
- 50 Hours in Make and Model. Outline experience in each make and model.
- Bell 206, Bell 407, Bell 429, Bell 212 or Bell212S
- Long Line experience
- Utility and Fire Experience
- Short Haul/HEC Experience
- Ability to communicate
professionally and effectively.
- Must maintain a professional image
and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a willingness to
excel and be proficient in the position.
- Works collaboratively within a
team; ability and willingness to adapt to evolving situations.
- Works in accordance with company
values, priorities and goals and to adhere to corporate policies and procedures.
- Establish and model high standards
that guarantee exceptional quality and necessary attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and tolerates
high stress levels while maintaining a professionalism.
- Performs other duties during
scheduled shift as requested by the DO or CP.
- Background checks will be
performed prior to employment.
- PRIA records check and
drug/alcohol screen performed prior to hire.
- Must pass random drug/alcohol
screening in accordance with Part 120 of the FAR.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)