At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
The Sales & Distribution Analyst provides insight & reporting and maintains systems for Channel Strategy, Payments, Commissions / Incentives and Cost of Sale.
- Produce dashboards, user friendly reporting tools and analytical insight on Hawaiians Channel & Distribution Strategies, Commission & Incentives, and Payments
- Build and maintain models to analyze sales and distribution data and make recommendations to leadership on how to reduce cost of sale while concurrently maximizing revenue and market share performance
- Maintain billing and invoicing data of HAs Global Distribution System partners
- Assist in the development and refinement of expense forecasting models and support financial functions (forecast submissions, accruals, etc.)
- Work alongside international business partners in Sales to provide recurring reports and ad-hoc analysis related to agency incentives
- Leverage multiple data sets, combining sales and distribution data, to provide a clear picture of distribution efficiency by channel, and provide input and data to support an Agency-level scorecard
- Focus on constantly improving the quality of the data used in Sales Analytics (internal and external data)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or the foreign equivalent degree in an advanced quantitative discipline, including finance, business, or statistics is required
- 2 years of professional experience
- Strong analytical skills including aptitude for problem solving and constructing logical analytical arguments.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills, including written and verbal communication
- MS Excel skills including PowerPivot, Offset functions, VLookups/HLookups, Match, Address, Index, and Rank Functions
- Ability to write queries and stored procedure in SQL
**Hawaiian Airlines is regulated by the Department of Transportation (DOT - regulation, 49 CFR part 40) and all applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted to determine the presence of Marijuana, Cocaine, Opioids, PCP (Phencyclidine), and Amphetamine prior to any offer of employment or transfer into a safety-sensitive position. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.